Friday, September 13, 2013

Alabama Senator Harri Anne Smith Bill Support

Received a response from Senator Harri Anne Smith. She is on board with the fight for fairness in Alabama and is drafting a bill. Continue to call and e-mail legislators to help get expungement in Alabama.

"I want you to know how right you are.  I am having a Bill drafted to introduce in the Senate this coming session.  I like you believe that when you have paid your debt to society that it is paid and should not follow you the rest of your life. 
I am working with The Dothan Area Chamber of Commerce Workforce Development Director on this piece of legislation because it is a Workforce Development issue.  I am very glad that my Chamber of Commerce recognizes this as an issue that is important to the area I serve and the people that I represent and serve.  I will send you a copy of the draft as soon as I have it ready.  I am the only Independent State Senator in the Senate and hope that there will be more interest in this issue this session.  Thank you for all you have done to bring this issue to light.  It is important to Alabama Families."
Harri Anne Smith

1 comment:


  1. This blog site is pretty good! How was it made . I view something genuinely interesting about your site so I saved to my bookmarks . You can visit my website action bailbonds

    ReplyDelete